Friday, November 24, 2006

New Camera


I broke down and bought a Canon 400d digital SLR this week(also known as the Rebel XTi in the US). I'd been wanting one for a while, and I had to sell my Surly Steamroller to get it. I think it's really nice. I bought the body in Stuttgart, and ordered a 50mm f/1.8 prime lens from a local dealer. Having a lense with a relatively large aperture allows you to do cool things like have a narrow Depth of Field, where the subject is in focus, and the background has a nice blur. I went to Tübingen with my finnish friend Otto, and took some pictures of bikes, and other stuff. Here's a photo from the Altstadt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice camera. I have the Rebel XT (350D) and it's great. I like it more everyday.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home