Wednesday, May 23, 2007

bicycle tour next week (Italy?)

After my Finance lecture tomorrow morning, I will have 10 days off from school, and all the equipment I need for a tour. I've been considering a tour in northern Italy, but I speak not a word of italian, and I'm not sure how many camping opportunities there would be. I may just go, and figure it out along the way. Another option would be to go back to Bodensee, but this time with a group of people from school. This has the potential to be very fun, but I was just there two weeks ago, and I want to ride longer distances than this group will likely ride. The weather has been so hot here lately, that I probably won't bring a sleeping bag, but rather just my pad and merino wool liner. The Akto tent that I have is very warm to begin with, so I probably will end up just laying on top of everything.

So, since my expensive 6 month old digital SLR camera is not working, I'm going to either buy a disposable film camera, or a used point and shoot film camera for the trip. I can always have a photo cd made from what I shoot. I will also try to go the local warranty service center tomorrow to try and troubleshoot the problem. It's really frustrating to have NO working camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home