Thursday, July 05, 2007

The year abroad is almost over

I took 2 exams in the last 2 days, yesterday was Principles of Management II, and today was Principles of Corporate Finance. I felt pretty comfortable with both, and I think did well especially on the finance test. Now I have nothing to do until next Friday, when I take my german test, and then I'm finished! My camera should be finally repaired by the beginning of next week, and I can't wait.

I went ride today, on a nice bike path through what is called the Schwabisch Alb, which is basically a series of big hills near where I live. The weather was drizzly, and I actually wore my tweed cardigan in July! I was happily thinking about how I wasn't in the 100+ degree weather back in California. Good times.

Checked out cyclofiend's current classics today, and saw a beauty of a bike here. Exactly what i'm planning to do when I get back, except maybe with a quickbeam. Beautiful, and elegant bicycle and I like the off-white color more than I thought I would. Looks very classy with the silver components. I could see a bike similar to that with a generator hub and a lugged stem, we shall have to wait and see. For now, the Atlantis is still working out wonderfully.

I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately, and I alternate between using a french press and a stovetop espresso maker. Every time I drink coffee from the french press, I just wish that I had made a nice strong cup of espresso instead. I love the caffeine rush while I'm sitting at the scrabble board arranging the tiles.

I'll be getting on the plane for California in 20 days, and I'm sure I'll miss living in Europe, but I'm excited to start working again. It sucks being a poor student with no money. It's going to be great to graduate and start working, so I can be independent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home