Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fun with new camera


I have been taking tons of photos with my new camera, and I had a lot of fun on Saturday at my University. There was a fashion show for the fashion school, and my Swedish friend Bodil was one of the models. It was really fun to photograph, and looking at the pictures, I can tell that I have a lot to learn. I was taking the photos in manual mode, and the results were mixed(mostly focus problems), but here are a couple of the good ones. The picture to the left is Bodil. Unfortunately it's not quite in focus. I'm overall very impressed with the quality of the images that this lens and body produce, at least compared to my small point and shoot digital camera.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost always use the auto-focus (especially for moving targets). For that matter, I usually use the camera in fully automatic mode. Once in awhile, I want a weird effect (or no flash, etc), and I'll use a more manual setting to get it.

That said, there are a lot of options, and I have a lot to learn also.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Fahrräder said...

Thanks for the comment Jim, BTW I've been watching your blog for quite a while, and it's a great one.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I've just started checking your blog regularly. Though your posts are infrequent, they are interesting.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home