Monday, December 11, 2006

New Haircut!


I have never gone to a barber for a haircut in Germany, not even when I lived in Munich before. I went to a place around the corner from my apartment a few days ago. It's just a pretty normal haircut, I'm not sure why I was so nervous! That's also my new camera, the Canon 400d. I like it okay, but it's pretty small in my hands. I may consider trading up to something like the 30d, which as better ergonomics and controls, but drops down to 8.2 Megapixels instead of 10.1 with the 400d. I can definitely live with that, since crowding more pixels into the same size sensors doesn't improve image quality at all. Also note the inflatable duck with the Santa hat. I think my roommate Lisa did that. I didn't notice it until one of my friends pointed it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home