Monday, December 11, 2006

Esslingen Weinachtsmarkt

Last weekend I went to Esslingen, which is about 30 minutes away by train, with my school for their Medieval Christmas Market. Good times, pretty much the typical Glühwein and sausages, but some interesting buildings and much more of a Medieval theme than the Stuttgart or Reutlingen markets. For example:

I got to try my hand at archery, though I wasn't any good. Not even at all. Anybody who has "Arched" before may notice that I am arching left handed, and the arrow is on the wrong side of the bow.

I'm not sure if I'd trust a Medieval Ferris Wheel, but these kids seemed to be having fun.

Awesome. What else can I say? I would hate to be that pig. The markets always seem to have all sorts of pork products in various forms for sale.
In case anybody was wondering how I actually did at archery, here are my dismal results. I did enjoy it though, and I didn't fire any stray arrows into the crowds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, u Spasti! U haven't updated in a long time. U take 1000 pics every day, and u still don't put them up here so we can see them. Why?! Now u have something to do when we're all gone.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And don't forget that letter or I will kick ur ass! Kein Witz! ;)

Grüssle /Bodil

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home