Monday, February 12, 2007

While in Berlin, my friend Kari told me that Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah would be playing. I was pretty excited, and we went to the venue on friday night to try to get tickets. They weren't sold out, so I got to see my first concert in Germany.
Of you look at the full sized image, you can see that he wrote the setlist on his left arm.
I also got to sample some of the yummy food, including this Krautdog.
Another neat bicycle picture that I forgot to upload before.
Kari drew this picture of our little group at the Jewish Museum. I'm really not THAT much taller than the rest of them.

Berlin is such a massive city, I could have spent 2 weeks there and still not feel like I would have seen everything. I may go back on my own or with a couple of friends in the next 2 weeks before my parents arrive to go explore some more. My friend Otto just left this morning for Finnland, so now all that is left from my original crew is Bodil. So sad!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bodil said...

Yeah, we're all (all two of us) really sad that everyone has left. :( But now we get to spend so much more time together! Yeah! Just think about all the nice stuff we get to keep all to our selves! Plus, Candyse comes back on thursday...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home